Authoritative research to support evidence-based policy making
Access an extensive catalog of proprietary research from the world’s most prestigious scientific and academic societies, including the work of over 500 Nobel laureates.
Get the critical scientific information needed to support government research and evidence-based policy making in a wide range of subjects, including Physical Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Life Sciences, Math, Social Sciences, and many more.
Rigorous research, bespoke packages, a variety of procurement options, and dedicated support are all assured.
Content packages tailored to your agency needs
Our offering includes bespoke content packages and flexible purchase models customized to your research needs. You can combine:
The most influential titles used by government agencies
We publish leading titles in Physics and Health Sciences — whether journals, major reference works, DRM-free books, backfiles, or current protocols — plus an extensive range of prestigious publications in Engineering, Geophysics, Chemistry, and many other fields.
Customized support for you and your users
- A dedicated account manager from pre- to post-sale
- A variety of procurement options: direct with Wiley, through subscription agent or, for U.S accounts, Wiley FEDLINK contract.
- Bespoke packages ensuring the best value for your agency
- Customer experience support to your users
- On-demand training hubs and customized live sessions.
- User and denial data to track what content your researchers are using, and what else they are looking for.
- Account dashboard with real-time reports